Sunday, October 31, 2010

Work

Work has been more time consuming then I thought that it would be, funny how I was dying for a job in the first place and now I am like stressing because its taking me away from other things.

Well Today is Halloween and so I will bring to you later an AMV fitting the holiday but for now I have a couple of others that I wish to share with you. This first one is a rather random one that I stumbled across while looking for another song. I give it a 5 out 5 for the catchy music, the well synced up scenes and the excellent use of graphics.

All the following videos are done by Angelclaudy93 and one is both by both her and by her friend kheartsterra. Check them both out on Youtube.



After the above video I felt compelled to see what else this person had to offer and found this. This is just wow. Love how the still images are used along side the music and the bits of animation. Honestly I would give this a 10 out of 5 for how good it is.



Last one I am showing you again by this user is a more hardcore song. Again superb job with syncing the scene and the graphic effects used. 5 out of 5 for sure!




14 comments:

  1. Of the 3 I think the first one is my favorite. All of them had great effects, and I am a sucker for effects that look right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the videos, quite entertaining. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one was all kinds of cute, now wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, like the second and third ones the best this time. Thanks for sharing, and I like your new layout! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is naruto no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't like the last two simply because it's about naruto! lol

    anyway, sorry for not getting back to your blog... been kinda lazy lately! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, such great vids. So many people have too much time to spend!

    ReplyDelete